Oyster Shell with Pearl and sterling silver wave design
I love the irredecscence of the mother of pearl coating the iside of this oyster shell. Actually, it's a pearl oyster and it seemed fitting that I add a button pearl into its design after shaping the edge to give the impression of waves. I found the shell itself near some fishing boats in Sipiada bay and have created the effect of a wet outer shell using a couple of layers of uv resin - which also acts to protect it. The bail is made from sterling silver wire and I've shaped the rest of the wire around one side of the shell, again like sea waves. I think this is a lovely elegant pendant which can be worn with either side facing outwards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Each hand-crafted piece comes in a sealable gift bag with a handwritten note explaining where I found the items used in the piece.
- Cost of individual pieces reflect materials used and time taken to create these unique designs.
- All pendants come with a ‘faux’ leather adjustable cord (while stocks last)
- Prices are in US Dollars
POSTAGE & HANDLING
- Postage & handling of $10 will be added for the first piece. $2 for every extra piece will be added to the total cost.
- I pack everything safely and mail carefully but I am not responsible for order once it is mailed.
- Where possible I will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
- If you are not happy with your jewellery, I will refund the paid cost of the jewellery (less original P&H cost) once I receive the returned item/s (to be mailed to me at your cost). Item/s must be returned unworn.
CARE FOR YOUR MERMAID’S TREASURE
- Clean silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- Polish resin with a soft cloth.
- Sea glass can be given a polish with a light wipe of baby oil
- Do not get acid (vinegar etc) on any shells or pearls as they could dissolve!
- Handle glass bottles carefully as glass can break!
- Special care instructions for any individual pieces will be included in the Note that comes with each piece.