Keyring Urn-shaped clear seaglass
There isn't a lot of seaglass to be found on Evia island's pebble beaches in Greece. But I spotted this shaped piece of clear seaglass sparkling in the sunshine as the waves gently lapped over it. The shape reminds me of classical Greek urns, so I have wrapped it in sterling silver wire to emphasise this idea. I added a keychain to make this unique keyring.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What you receive
- Each hand-crafted piece comes in a sealable gift bag with a handwritten note explaining where I found the items used in the piece.
- Cost of individual pieces reflect materials used and time taken to create these unique designs.
- All pendants come with a ‘faux’ leather adjustable cord (while stocks last)
- Prices are in US Dollars
Postage & Handling
- Postage & handling of $10 will be added for the first piece. $2 for every extra piece will be added to the total cost.
- I pack everything safely and mail carefully but I am not responsible for order once it is mailed.
- Where possible I will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
- If you are not happy with your jewellery, I will refund the paid cost of the jewellery (less original P&H cost) once I receive the returned item/s (to be mailed to me at your cost). Item/s must be returned unworn.
CARE FOR YOUR MERMAID’S TREASURE
- Clean silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- Sea glass can be given a polish with a light wipe of baby oil
- Do not get acid (vinegar etc) on any shells as they could dissolve!
- Special care instructions for any individual pieces will be included in the Note that comes with each piece.