High gloss shell with two pearls
This beautiful purple mussel shell was lying on Sipiada beach on Greece's Evia Island. I have polished the inner mother of pearl and put several coats of uv resin on the outside to produce a high gloss shell. I've added one grey-lavender and one creamy freshwater pearl using sterling silver to hang them inside, picking up the colours of the mother of pearl. The pearls dangle nicely inside the shell. This could be worn with the glossy back as the main feature as well, as the light really picks out the lavender and dark purple in the shell.
CARE FOR YOUR MERMAID’S TREASURE
- Clean silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- Polish resin with a soft cloth.
- Sea glass can be given a polish with a light wipe of baby oil
- Do not get acid (vinegar etc) on any shells or pearls as they could dissolve!
- Handle glass bottles carefully as glass can break!
- Special care instructions for any individual pieces will be included in the Note that comes with each piece.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each hand-crafted piece comes in a sealable gift bag with a handwritten note explaining where I found the items used in the piece.
- Cost of individual pieces reflect materials used and time taken to create these unique designs.
- All pendants come with a ‘faux’ leather adjustable cord (while stocks last)
- Prices are in US Dollars
POSTAGE & HANDLING
- Postage & handling of $10 will be added for the first piece. $2 for every extra piece will be added to the total cost.
- I pack everything safely and mail carefully but I am not responsible for order once it is mailed.
- Where possible I will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
- If you are not happy with your jewellery, I will refund the paid cost of the jewellery (less original P&H cost) once I receive the returned item/s (to be mailed to me at your cost). Item/s must be returned unworn.