Blue glass and moonstone earrings
I've added these beautiful deep blue and white earrings to the 'Seaglass' sections. While they aren't technically sea glass, I did pick them up in Turkey on my sailing adventure and the colours remind me of the ocean. Deep blue hand crafted glass beads, no two of which are alike. Iridescent white moonstone throwing a delicate rainbow sheen that picks up the blue of the glass. I've used silver findings and strung them onto sterling silver shafts to make this gorgeous pair of earrings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each hand-crafted piece comes in a sealable gift bag with a handwritten note explaining where I found the items used in the piece.
- Cost of individual pieces reflect materials used and time taken to create these unique designs.
- All pendants come with a ‘faux’ leather adjustable cord (while stocks last)
- Prices are in US Dollars
POSTAGE & HANDLING
- Postage & handling of $10 will be added for the first piece. $2 for every extra piece will be added to the total cost.
- I pack everything safely and mail carefully but I am not responsible for order once it is mailed.
- Where possible I will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
- If you are not happy with your jewellery, I will refund the paid cost of the jewellery (less original P&H cost) once I receive the returned item/s (to be mailed to me at your cost). Item/s must be returned unworn.
CARE FOR YOUR MERMAID’S TREASURE
- Clean silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- Polish resin with a soft cloth.
- Sea glass can be given a polish with a light wipe of baby oil
- Do not get acid (vinegar etc) on any shells or pearls as they could dissolve!
- Handle glass bottles carefully as glass can break!
- Special care instructions for any individual pieces will be included in the Note that comes with each piece.